當前位置:首頁 » 旅遊貼士 » 免稅店常用英語對話
擴展閱讀
曲阜三孔自駕游攻略 2020-09-01 11:49:01
泰國芭提雅自由行攻略 2020-08-27 00:04:19
廣州到重慶特價機票 2020-08-30 08:09:46

免稅店常用英語對話

發布時間: 2021-02-26 09:00:40

1、購物英文日常用語

你好!

Where is the shopping area in this town?
購物區在城鎮的什麼地方?

Where is the biggest shopping center?
哪有最大的購物中心?

Is there a department store around here?
附近哪有百貨商店?

Is it far from here?
離這遠嗎?

Could you tell me how to get there?
能告訴我怎麼到那嗎?

Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
最近的超市在哪?

Where can I buy a roll of film?
在哪能買到膠卷?

I』d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a good shop?
我要買一件皮衣。能介紹個好的商店嗎?

Are there any unusual things proced in this town?
這個鎮有什麼特產嗎?

Where can I buy it?
我在哪裡能買到

Is there a ty-free shop?
這有免稅店嗎?

What time do stores open?
什麼時候商店開始營業?

I』d like to buy kitchenware
我想買廚房用具

Which shop has the best range of goods?
哪個商店有最好的商品

Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among young people?
你能推薦我一些年輕人喜歡的流行店嗎?

Where can I buy cloth?
在哪能買到布料

What do you sell on the second floor?
你們在2樓賣什麼?

Excuse me. Can you help me?
打擾一下。能幫我一下嗎?

I』d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?
我想買件泳衣。在哪能找到?

Do you have something special in this area?
在這有什麼特別的嗎?

I』m looking for something for my mother.
我在為我媽媽找一些東西

Hello, may I help you?
你好,我能幫你嗎?

I』m just looking. Thank you.
就是看看,謝謝

Do you have sweaters?
你有毛線衫嗎?

Could you show me some small sweaters, please?
能給我看看一些小號的毛線衫嗎?

I』d like to see this
我想看看這個

Could you show me something in my size?
能找個我這么大號的嗎?

Can I pick it up?
我能拿下來嗎?

Do you have one like this?
你有像這個一樣的嗎?

I』d like the one in the window
我想要個櫥窗里的

Could you show me another one?
能給我看看另一件嗎?

What kind of colors do you have?
你們有什麼顏色的?

I』m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy
我在給10歲的小孩找襯衫

Do you have anything smaller?
你有一些小號的嗎?

Do you have any other style?
你有其他風格的嗎?

Do you have a red one?
有紅色的嗎?

I』d like something casual.
我喜歡隨意的風格

This is not what I』m looking for
這不是我要找的

This is too big
這個太大拉

Do you have a bigger one?
你有更大的嗎?

This is too flashy (plain)
這個太浮華拉(朴實)

I don』t like this color (design)
我不喜歡這個顏色(設計)

Do you have the same thing in any other colors?
你有其他顏色的這個東西嗎?

I』d like something in cotton
我喜歡棉製的

What would you recommend?
你有什麼建議?

Can I try this on?
我可以試穿嗎?

Where is the fitting room?
換衣間在哪?

This is just my size.
這就是我的號

It doesn』t fit
這個不適合

This is too short (long/tight/loose)
太短拉(長/緊/松)

May I put it on again?
我能在穿一下嗎?

It feels tight here
我感覺這緊

What size shirt should I have?
我應該穿什麼號的?

Could you measure me?
能給我量一下嗎?

Do you have a dress in white?
你有白顏色的嗎?

How do I look?
我看起來怎麼樣?

What is this made of?
什麼做的?

Could you show me this ring?
能看一下這個戒指嗎?

What kind of stone is this?
這是什麼石頭?

This is very beautiful
非常漂亮

It』s too expensive for me
太貴拉

Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?
你有大約80圓的東西嗎?

I』m sorry. I』ll come later.
對不起,我就來

Could you show me this bag?
我能看一下這個包嗎?

Do you have another design?
你有別的款式嗎?

Do you have one a little smaller?
你有小一點的嗎?

Do you have something with keys?
你有帶鑰匙的嗎?

Can I get a little discount?
我能得到些折扣嗎?

Can you order it for me?
你能為我定購嗎

How long does it take?
需要多長時間?

I』ll take this
我要這個

I』d like three same as this.
我要3個這樣的

This is a present
這是個贈品

Can you wrap it as a gift?
你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?

Can you wrap these separately?
你能分別包裝嗎?

Anything else?
還有其他的嗎?

No. that』s all
不,夠拉

Can I have a paper bag?
能給我個紙帶嗎?

I』ll take this
我要帶著這個

How much it all together?
一共多少錢?

Does it include tax?
含稅了嗎?

Could you give me a little discount?
能打些折嗎?

Can I buy it tax-free?
我能買它免稅嗎?

Do you accept traveler』s checks?
你們接受旅行支票嗎?

Do you accept this credit card?
你們收這種信用卡嗎?

What kind of credit cards do you accept?
你們接受什麼樣的信用卡?

Is there a money exchange counter?
這有兩替所嗎?

Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?
我能付人民幣和美圓嗎?

Is there a mistake in this bill?
是不是帳單有錯誤

Could you check it again?
你能再檢查一下嗎?

You gave me the wrong change.
你找錯錢拉

Can I have a receipt, please
能給我個收條嗎?

I don』t have my change back yet.
還沒有找我錢呢

I already paid
我已經付錢了

Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?
能告訴我怎麼使他免稅

May I have the form for tax refund?
能給我張退稅表嗎?

Where can I get a form for tax refund?
我在哪能得到退稅表

Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?
你能把它送到波士頓酒店嗎?

I』d like to have it today
我今天想要

What should I do to send this to Japan?
把這個送回日本我需要做些什麼?

Could you send it to my address in China?
你能送回在中國的這個地址嗎?

By air (sea) mail, please
空(水)運

How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?
空運多久能到中國

Can I take an insurance?
能帶上保險嗎?

How much does it cost by air mail?
空運多少錢?

Do I have to declare?
我要申報嗎?

Will I have any difficulties with customs?
我過海關有什麼困難嗎?

I think this is broken here
我想是這壞拉

It doesn』t work at all
根本不好用

Could you fix it or give me a refund?
你能修好他或是退款給我

I found a stain here
這有個污點

Could you exchange this, please?
能換這個嗎?

Could you change it for a new one?
能換個新的嗎?

I』d like to return this
我想退掉它

Can I have a refund?
能退給我錢嗎?

Could you alter this, please?
能改變這個嗎?

The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters
腰需要收(放)3公分

Could you make it longer (shorter)?
能做長(短)點嗎?

Does it take a long time?
用很長時間嗎?

Can you make it a little earlier?
能早點做嗎?

I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn』t come out.
我放錢進自動售貨機拉,可是沒有可樂出來

2、英語購物情景對話(急·急·急·急·急)

Do you need a recording of such situation or you are going to write?

Assuming you are going to write, you can consider the following;

1) how many persons - suppose two - the shopper and the sales person
2) What type of thing? e.g. Electrical goods, computer, food, gifts...etc
3) You can assume the shopper ask the sales person some questions about the goods and the sales explain it.
4) then you can ask about the price, warranty, compatible procts, choice of features etc.
5) the sales can also offer additional goods, or after sales service
6) If needed, you can put in some negotiation of the price etc...

shouldn't be too difficult to write 15 min of dialogues.

Good luck

3、機場售票常見的英語對話有哪些?

May I see your passport, please?
麻煩請給我你的護照
Where are you staying?
將在那兒住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
這是我的護照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我將住在波士頓飯店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的為何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台灣回程機票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
觀光(公務)。
Yes, here it is.
有的,這就是回程機票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
預計在美國停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你隨身攜帶多少現金?
5 days.
5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大約800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
預計停留約10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是過境而已。
Thank you.
謝謝。

4、關於購物的英語對話,二十句左右,每句大約十個次,要漢語翻譯

1 逛街購物買襯衫
JOY: Why don't we get you some shirts?
LOUIS: I want to leave. We've already been here two hours.
JOY: But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.
LOUIS: I would rather buy them somewhere else.
JOY: Why? They have everything here.
LOUIS: I don't like shopping in malls.
I like shopping on the street. There is more variety.
JOY: Let's just look and see what they have.
LOUIS: Alright.
JOY: What about these shirts? Do you see anything you like?
LOUIS: The styles here are too boring for me. I told you. I like street shopping.
JOY: Oh, come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful shirts.
I know if we don't buy some today, you will never go shopping by yourself.
LOUIS: Sure I would.
JOY: Here. Look at this shirt. Try it on.
LOUIS: Do they have it in LARGE.
JOY: I don't know. Let me look on the rack. Here is one. LARGE. Try it on.
LOUIS: Where is the fitting room? I don't see it.
JOY: The fitting rooms are over there.
LOUIS: Okay, I will try it on.
JOY: It looks good on you.
LOUIS: I look like a nerd.
JOY: No, it looks great.
Why are you always like this when you're shopping? You know it looks good.
LOUIS: Well, I don't think it's the best style for me.
JOY: I think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.
LOUIS: Alright. Alright.
JOY: You should be happy I want you to look good.
If I let you shop for yourself, you would never buy anything.
LOUIS: Yes, maybe. But I like street shopping. There is more variety.
I'm sorry. I just don't like malls.
喬伊:給你買一些襯衫吧。
路易:我想走了,我們已經在這里逛了兩個小時。
喬伊:但是我們需要給你買幾件襯衫,你需要夏天穿的襯衫。
路易:我寧願在別的地方買。
喬伊:為什麼?這里什麼都有。
路易:我不喜歡在購物中心買東西。
我喜歡逛街購物,比較有選擇性。
喬伊:看看他們有什麼就好。
路易:好。
喬伊:那些襯衫如何?有看到你喜歡的嗎?
路易:樣式都不怎麼樣,我說過我喜歡逛街購物。
喬伊:哦,別這樣酸溜溜,這些襯衫都蠻漂亮的。
如果我們今天不買的話,你不會自己來買的。
路易:我會的。
喬伊:看,這件襯衫,試試看。
路易:有大號的嗎?
喬伊:我不知道,讓我看看架上有沒有。這件是大號的,試穿看看。
路易:更衣室在哪裡?我沒看到。
喬伊:更衣室在那裡。
好吧,我試穿看看。
喬伊:看起來不錯哦。
路易:我看起來像傻瓜一樣。
喬伊:不會,很好看的。
你為什麼每次逛街都這樣呢?很好看啊。
路易:我認為這種款式不適合我。
喬伊:我們就買這件吧,我要你也試試這一件。
路易:好吧,好吧。
喬伊:我幫你打扮你應該感到高興。
如果讓你自已逛,你一定不會買任何東西。
路易:也許吧。但我還是喜歡逛街購物,有比較多的東西可看。
對不起,我就是不喜歡購物中心。

5、求用英語購物情景對話

店員:what can i do for you?
顧客:版I'd like to buy a piece of shirts
店員:權this way please,what color would you like?
顧客:red or blue。
店員:what size do you want?
客戶:i usually wear a size 42
店員:ok,you can try on the blue one。
客戶:it fits me very well。how much?
店員:120 Chinese Yuan。
客戶:here is 200 Chinese Yuan
店員:give you the change。
客戶:thanks,bye!
店員:you are welcome!

6、求一個英語對話。關於商場購物對話的。

Mary:What
is
the
shutter
speed
on
this
camera?
這款相機的快門速度怎麼樣?
John:It's
very
fast.
You
can
give
it
a
try.
And
it
is
easy
to
operate.
挺快的,您可以試一下。而且這個機子操作起來也比較簡單。
Mary:Hmm,
then
what's
the
lowest
price
on
this
camera?
嗯,那它最低多少錢?
John:2,200
is
the
lowest
price.
If
you
buy
a
256M
storage
card,
just
add
350.
Then
it
would
be
2,550
altogether.
最低兩千二。如果您再買個二五六M的存儲卡的話,再加三百五。一共二千五百五。
Mary:Let's
make
it
2500.
Could
you
include
a
tripod
for
me?
就兩千五好了。你再送我一個三腳架吧。
John:Well...
OK.
這個……好吧。

7、國際機場常用英語對話有哪些?

May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。 Where are you staying? 將在那兒住宿? Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。 I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我將住在波士頓飯店。 What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的為何? Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan? 是否有台灣回程機票? Sightseeing(Businese). 觀光(公務)。 Yes, here it is. 有的,這就是回程機票。 How long will you be staying in the United States? 預計在美國停留多久? How much money do you have with you? 你隨身攜帶多少現金? 5 days. 5天。 I have 800 dollars. 大約800元。 I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。 Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。 I'm just passing through. 我只是過境而已。 Thank you. 謝謝。 I am leaving for Geneva tonight. 今晚即動身前往日內瓦。 具體內容請查看 http://www.niwota.com/submsg/3077717

8、關於買東西的英語對話

what can I do for you ?/can I help you ?
I would like to buy a coat for my son.
how about the one?
well,how much is it ?
100 yuan.
well,I'll take it .
我是抄從事英語襲的,樂意為你解答。